Friday, October 31, 2008

Recent creations

Hello!
Like all of you I like to have some spare cards just in case.... I'm never empty handed if an occasion arrives and it also gives the opportunity to try some techniques that I've never done before... Here are some of my latest cards.....
Cutllebug Glow "Thank you" card!
I love this technique... !
Cuttlebug Christmas Tree. This card has been done with golden foil paper so the picture didn't come out well. Sorry...!

Black & White daisies...!

Here I've been mostly playing with my Nestabilities... trying to figure out how to make them work with my Cuttlebug... finaly I cracked up the secret ... so now I'm happy! LOL!

Birthday Card

The last one but not the least... a birthday card for a dear friend. Background cuttlebug glow. Stamp from Penny Black.

4 comments:

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Hi Francine!
Your new cards are AMAZING!!! I must say, that when I enlarge them . . . I can see the gold . . . textures . . . and details much better! WOW!!! You put a lot of artistic work into these!! I LOVE 'em!!!!

Sandie R said...

wonderful cards Francine. You have been very busy.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, my friend!!!! I bet they look absolutely fabulous in real life!

K said...

gorgeous cards!