Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mission accomplie....!

Oufffff... all done! Hello my friends, last week I finished making my Christmas cards! I must say that I'm happy about it. I was looking forward to do other themes... LOL! So here are my last cards. A technique for TJ "Alcohol ink smoosh" . I also added a cuttlebug layer in the background.

Simple but so much fun to do ... woven ribbons in a Christmas ornament...!

Another TJ technique and this one I love to do.... " Cuttlebug Glow " done on acetate using Lumière Paint and different colors of ink.

Very soft colors of " Alcohol ink smoosh" used for this one. Background stamping in clear embossing powder.

So this is it for this year's Christmas cards... I had fun doing those and will continue with more cards in the up coming year. Hope you enjoy your visit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, oh my!!!!! Your cards are absolutely gorgeous, Francine!

I wish you a very merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday in Florida!

Blessings,

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Hi Francine!
Your blog artwork is AMAZING!!! Your artwork gets more and more GORGEOUS every time I look at it!!!!!
Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!!!