Monday, June 15, 2009

Flight of the Butterflies...

Hello
I love this card... it's a nice TJ technique called "Depth of Field" by Dee Ruger. The images are layered on the cardstock to create the illusion of depth. Bold images are necessary with this technique to achieve the proper results. The texture of the orange layer has been added with a Fiskar texture plate, unfortunately it does not show on the scan!

Ink used: Sail boat blue, Sunset orange, Antique Pewter.

Stamps:butterfly from Indadinkado, wording unknown :-(

It would of been better to have a lighter grey but I went with what I had...!

4 comments:

Jan Larson said...

This is a very pretty card! I love the colors you chose.

Jan

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Ohhhhhhhh . . . LOVELY! LOVELY! LOVELY! Your artwork is GORGEOUS, Francine! I enjoy your blog so much!!!!

Michi Michaelson, Orange County, CA said...

Hi, again, Francine!
THANK YOU so much for visiting my blog! I know what you mean about not being able to get into collage . . . Traci Bautista's class helped free myself of some of the inhibitions I've had of collage . . . she just plays! It was a great class!!!!

Chrissy D said...

First time here Francine - Beautiful work!