Saturday, October 15, 2011

SQSC 8

Good morning!

Where are having real fall weather since a few days, rainny, windy(very) and cool.  So what better than staying home and working in my studio on this second card which I created for " Stamping Queen sketch Challenge".  It was fun and at first look seemed quite strait forward but when I started doing my draft layout ... all sort of idea where going through my head... So I ended up doing something completely different than what I had first thought of!  I guess that what we could call creativity... LOL!

Here is the sketch.

SQSC8
And this is my interpretation of it:

Stamp credit: Verses rubber stamp
Papers:  Magenta
Embellishments:  Ribbon, rhinestones.






I hope this visit cheered up a grey Saturday morning.  Thank you for stopping by!




7 comments:

Sharon Wheet said...

Love the paper piecing! and thank you for playing along with our challenge over @ SQSC

Kim Dellow said...

So pretty! Kim

Anonymous said...

Wow that is fantastic how you changed it up! Very creative :) Thank you for playing along with us at Stampin' Queens again, hope to see you again this week.
Inky Hugs,
cristena

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

Francine this is gorgeous! Love the colors, embossing and paper piecing too! Great card.
Thanks for playing along with the stampin' queens sketch challenge this week!
Hugs,
Sharon F

Sharon said...

Thanks for playing along with us this week. I love the creative way you did the sketch.

Tammy Fite said...

very pretty!

Unknown said...

So pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Stampin' Queens Blog this week!