Sunday, April 29, 2012

Me and Teddy!

Hello...

I think I'm gonna change the name of my Blog for Here she goes again.... LOL just joking anyway there is already one by that name.  My third and last post for today!

Another Magnolia stamp... and this one is for one of  my grand daughters she is so sweet and is madly in love with her teddy!

Stamp:  Magnolia & Stamping up
Markers:  Tim Holtz Distress Markers
Prima Flowers, Spelbinder die cut & embossing folder.




Quick and easy this card is sure to please any little girl...!

This is it for now my friends... see you soon... I have a zillions things I want to try so stay posted!

2 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Awe...this one is super sweet!

Anonymous said...

OH NO!! Now you have done it Miss Francine! Now I have to go out and buy yet another type of markers! I will tell John it is all your fault!! LOL.

I am sure your grand daughter will love her card as much as her teddy and her mamie that made it for her.

Karen